• WilieHat
free dating in pakistan

Find me here!!! My name is Nadia

<<< CLICK HERE >>>

Find me here!!! My name is Alayna

<<< CLICK HERE >>>

Find me here!!! My name is Natalia

>>>>>>>>>> Click Here To Register And See More My Other Photos

Colin Kaepernick's plight in the NFL has seeped into the upper echelons of hip-hop ... 'cause Jay-Z dedicated 1 of his most racially charged songs to the QB during a live show. Jay was performing his new hit, "The Story of O.J.," Friday night in NYC, when he gave a shout out to Kaep and said the performance was for him ... and the late activist Dick Gregory, who died last month. He also said ... "I want to dedicate this song to anyone that was held back and you overcame whatever it was." Kaepernick is still without a job on an NFL team, and his perceived banishment (by some) from the NFL for refusing to stand for the National Anthem has been a divisive issue for many ... including Steph Curry, Dave Chappelle, Kid Rock and other celebs.
Eric Dickerson is convinced Ezekiel Elliott is innocent -- and says the NFL overstepped by punishing the Dallas Cowboys star after prosecutors declined to press charges in his domestic violence case. The NFL Hall of Famer didn't mince words at the Malibu Chili Cook-Off this weekend when talking about the situation to TMZ Sports -- "I think they shoulda stayed out of it. The NFL should have stayed out of it." Dickerson says if Zeke DID physically abuse his girlfriend, the punishment is still too harsh -- he feels a 3-game suspension would have been more appropriate. But the bigger issue ... Dickerson says he doesn't think Zeke committed a crime or did ANYTHING warranting a punishment.
Thought the beef between Katt Williams and Faizon Love was over? Think again. Quick history lesson ... back in October 2012, Faizon accused Katt of pulling a gun on him during a heated argument in Hollywood. Faizon said he feared for his life ... while Katt never denied the incident, only calling Faizon a snitch for talking about it. Last night outside LAX, we asked Katt a simple question ... which had nothing to do with Faizon ... but he managed to turn it into a diss. Just keep it to jokes this time, not guns.
Justin Bieber was visibly shaken by news that his pal Lil Wayne had to be hospitalized -- and also broke some news himself ... saying he's got no beef with Floyd Mayweather. Justin was leaving Mastro's Steakhouse in Bev Hills when our photog let him know Weezy had suffered multiple seizures in Chicago over the weekend. You can hear it in his voice ... Justin had no idea. Then the convo turned to his other famous friend, and Justin explained what really went down between himself and Mayweather. He claims it was just about "setting boundaries."
Katy Perry didn't need an Uber to get to Saturday night's Ed Sheeran concert in L.A. ... she got a lift from ex-BF Orlando Bloom. Looks like the break is over for the ex-couple who attended Sheeran's concert at the Staples Center ... the first time they've been spotted out since calling it quits in March after a year of dating. Katy said the breakup was amicable and she's been linked to other guys, namely Rob Pattinson with whom she had dinner with last week.
D.C. joined the guys on TMZ Sports (weeknights on FS1) ... when he was asked if he'd ever want another crack at J.J. in the Octagon (whenever Bones is allowed to fight) ... despite everything that went down. "That's the craziest thing about the whole situation. Competitively, he's beaten me twice. So yeah, of course. People think I'm insane for it." There is a catch. D.C. says there can't be any cheatin' ... the playing field has to be level.

free dating phone chat
best dating sites in the uk
buddhist singles dating
downtoearth dating site
teen dating chatrooms
garland internet dating service
evangelical dating
unhappy dating
dating endon mahmood seri
dating foreign ladies

night flight dating
online dating over 40